Monday 18 May 2020

Download Ost Dots You Are My Everything Versi Inggris






50+ videos play all mix - always english version ost dots youtube gummy(거미) - "you are my everything" l 태양의 후예 ost part 4 (descendants of the sun) english version - duration: 4:04. Download ost dots you are my everything versi inggris. You are my everything when i feel you in my heart the i hear your voice from your eyes i'll always love you and i'm waiting for you until the end of time here i am, way to you i hope that someday you will realize that i can see forever in your eyes and i'm wishing my dream will come true i am lost without you you are my everything isn't it.


download ost dots you are my everything versi inggris













You are my everything previous lirik would you love me (ost joseon magician) next lirik you had a friend suka "you are my everything (ost descendants of the sun)" ? lihat lagu lainnya aishite ne as a man (feat kim hyun joong) as i look into the mirror average because i love you (ost my sassy girl). Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.